Add More to Your Company's Bottom Line
Stepping Outside the Box Helps Your Finance Team Stay Ahead
Are you ready to take your role as controller to the next level while adding significant value to the organization? A successful Controller will go beyond month end close, internal controls and tax to create new value for the organization.
Join this 30 min webinar, where Brad Sawaya, BillingPlatform VP of Finance, will provide examples of the new role of controllership and offer suggestions on putting these principles into place in your own organization. Brad will provide rich examples of how current controllers are leveraging digital transformation to expand their roles within their businesses.
The webinar will cover the following topics.
- Explore the role of digital transformation in business finance
- Learn how to overcome common challenges facing controllership
- Discover business architecture approaches that leverage digital transformation
- Practice techniques for overcoming common roadblocks
Join Us August 21 @ 2PM EST
CPE Credits Offered:
When you complete this webinar you will be able to:
- Define Agile Monetization
- Define Digital Transformation
- Identify common challenges of controllership in today’s business environment
- Identify multiple business architecture approaches to optimize current and future state
- Explain techniques for controllership success in a time of digital transformation
Controllers, and finance professionals
Experience in financial management
About the Speakers
Brad Sawaya, VP of Finance at BillingPlatform
Brad started his career with Ernst & Young in Silicon Valley, auditing many high-tech companies including Hewlett Packard. Since then, he has held leadership positions in Controllership and Finance with VMware, EMC2, and General Electric. Most recently, Brad was the Director of Business Operations for Predix.io, which is a platform developed by GE for industrial developers. Brad is a CPA and has extensive experience helping Software as a Service companies scale and traditional companies undergo digital transformations.